Monday, March 23, 2009

Outdoor Fun


We had some fun outside last week and I'm so ready for the weather to get warm and stay that way! Unfortunately, KJ got a pretty nasty cold after our time out so we won't be getting out much the next few days, but once he is better we will be once again reaping the benefits of fresh air and sunshine. KJ did have a couple firsts when out playing last week, he got to eat some dirt, taste some bark and fly a kite! All of which I have pictures of and I will get posted. He also got a tractor from my parents for Christmas that my mom and Chad put together; however, he's not too interested in driving it just yet, I think once he is bigger though it will definitely be at the top of his list of things to play with. Here are some pictures from our adventures outdoors:


Here he is with his tractor:


Flying a kite:

Eating some bark:

After eating some dirt:

In other news, not a whole lot is happening (seems like I say this a lot, right?). I am getting more and more anxious for Lainee to arrive, even if we still have a few months. Oh well, a lot to get done between then and now! Hope this finds you all happy & healthy!!

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't dirt taste good? Nathan always tries it too. And then spits it out. And then tries it again. Babies are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's sooo cute and getting sooo big. It sounds like you guys had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little boy! "Hot dog,hot dog, hot diggity dog" Sing it to him for me!!! Lol Love you!

    ReplyDelete