Friday, May 1, 2009

What a pain in the...back!

Ok, can I just say that I feel like I should be getting senior citizen menu discounts! This baby is really reaking havoc on my back, ouch! It makes me feel really old when I can barely move around at times. I don't remember KJ ever giving me this much trouble and I think it is because he never did. It's not Lainee's fault, it's definitely mine... I don't think I gave my body enough prep time for baby #2. ha The right side of my back, right around my rib cage has been hurting off and on for the last few months and I'm guessing it is just all of the stretching that my stomach is doing... Oh well, only 9 more weeks (or so) and I can start working out and hopefully get back the strength I need to heal my muscles all up!

Now that I'm done complaining... ok, wait, I'm not. Swine Flu! Ugh!!!! I repeatedly tell myself to just rest in the Lord and not to worry about things, especially those I have no control over... but what do I do? Worry more about those things I cannot control. I go back and forth between being worried about this new strain of the flu. Sometimes, I freak myself out a little bit and other times it's just something the media is completely blowing out of proportion. My worries have definitely escalated since having KJ-- I just don't want him to have to suffer nasty flu symptoms, and frankly, I'd rather not either... nor do I want anyone else too!

Ok, now I'm done complaining... I think. Things are just going as they have been around here. I'm definitely getting ready for Lainee to arrive, well ready in the sense I'm excited to not be pregnant, I still have a lot to do preperation wise... but I'm not too worried, I'm sure it will get done. KJ continues to be my entertainment, he is so funny and I swear he is picking up words left and right. His new thing lately is to just totally bust a move when he hears music. He has always been a boogyer (sp?) but the last few days, a song comes on and he totally cuts a rug! He starts jumping all over the room shaking his little body all over. It's way too cute, I tried to get it on video this morning but right as I started taping he decided it would be more fun to get mad at me and throw a small tantrum on the floor. Ah, life as a mommy! Couldn't ask for anything better, though. Chad continues to be awesome and wonderful. Tonight our brother in law, Dan, is going to pick Chad up and take him to Federal way so that Chad can help Dan and Nic move back to the East side (woo!), they are moving to the Tri-Cities. So, it will be the first night I have not spent with Chad since we got married--- Yeah, how crazy is that? I'm super spoiled and I already miss him even though he hasn't left yet.

Anyways, I need to quit rambling, I should really be cleaning house but instead I thought it would be a good time to update... so, yeah, I'm going to go clean now. Happy Days to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment