Saturday, August 8, 2009

I love Saturdays!...... and Updates!

The weekends are so great because for some reason I feel like I will be able to get more sleep... do I? No, not really... but still the fact that Chad is here and I have the idea in my head that I will get to rest or sleep more just makes me feel better. It's not that Chad doesn't help because he does... quite a bit, it's just that he can't really get up in the middle of the night to feed her and I'm not ready to switch to bottle feeding only. We do supplement at times and Chad gives Lainee her before bed bottle so that I'm able to go to bed earlier and that does help. Anyways, back to the weekend... it's just nice having that time to spend with Chad and the kids and to have him around!


Time has just been flying by! Lainee is now a month old-- WOW! She is getting so big. She is about 9 1/2 pounds now and probably around 21 inches or so, she's quite the little eater too! Here are some pictures in celebration of her 1 month birthday!





KJ is also growing so fast, he's going to be two in a little over a month and I can't even believe it. It seems like it wasn't that long ago that he was Lainee's size. He was quite the trooper this past week as he had a good amount of facial injuries. Last Sunday he tripped, fell and smacked his face right into the coffee table equaling a lot of blood and a fat lip. :( Then to top it off, Monday he went to get the mail with Nana and tripped and fell in the driveway equaling a scraped/bruised forehead and nose. Poor little guy, here are some pictures of the battle scars.





As for Chad and I, we celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Wednesday. It seems like just yesterday we were getting married and now 3 moves and 2 kids later, here we are! Seriously, where does the time go? Here are a few photos of Chad and I over the years.









**Blogger Pet Peeve: Why do they have to post the pictures at the top of the blog rather than in the space you want them?? Grrrr....

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family!! It was great seeing you last week. I so wish we lived closer - although 1.5 hrs isn't so bad!!

    ReplyDelete