Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 7: Are you in a successful relationship?

I have been seriously SLACKING with my blog. I can't even keep up with MY OWN challenge! I've been working on getting my FB photography page up and trying to work out all of the details for that. I hope to start charging next week (and HOPEFULLY) I'll have people who are interested!

Now... on to the challenge.

I am in a very successful relationship! I seriously couldn't have found a better man. I've already gushed about him in past posts so I don't think I really need to go into detail there. He is truly my better half. He knows just what to say to make me feel better and also knows when to push my buttons (always deserved). He is an excellent father and he does such an excellent job taking care of us.

He was my best friend before we were married and I think that is an excellent foundation for any marriage. It didn't take me long at all to fall for him and once I did I knew he was the one for me and here we are almost 6 years later, still going strong! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment