Monday, July 12, 2010

SLACKER

I'm referring to msyelf in this title. Where I have been in the blogging world? I'm not even sure. I decided to nix the challenge. I think I did too many in a row and I just grew kind of sick of them. So... I'm not even finishing my own challenge. ha Here is what has been going on in our world.

First of all, our Lainee bug turned ONE! I know, where has the time gone? Seems like it was just yesterday I was blogging about having her and here we are one year later with a walking, (kind of) talking, adorable (practically a) toddler! What a fun year it has been. She is such a wonderful girl and we are so blessed that she is our daughter. She keeps us laughing, smiling and I know I just love her more and more everyday. We celebrated her birthday twice, once in Shelton and once here at home. Here are some pictures of the birthday fun that was had!





Pictures from her birthday here:
We also went to Ocean Shores while we were on the west side. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the sand with their daddy and I had a lot of fun taking pictures! :)
I've also been busy with trying to get my photography business up and running. I now have a website, woohoo!
Please contact me if you are interested or would like some info!! :)





Other than that, we've been hanging out and enjoying the summer sun (when it's out and around)! Happy July!!


No comments:

Post a Comment