Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Oops.... A year already?

I'm lame. That's all I can say for my lack of blogging. I don't know why I'm so bad at keeping up with this thing. Facebook has made it so easy to keep in touch that I've really neglected this ol' thing but it is nice to write a little more in depth over here especially as my memory seems to fade with each year. It's possible my brain ages in dog years. Quite a bit has happened over the past year. Birthday parties, babies, pre-school, traveling, KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION. I now have a 5.5, 3.5 and 2 year old. My photography business has picked up a bit and Chad keeps busy at Norwest. We have been so blessed in this life we lead. I'm not even sure how to sum up some of the past year's happenings so I suppose I'll do it with a few pictures. ;)

Lainee turned 3 (7/6/12)

Colton was born (8/11/12)

We went to Chelan & Ocean Shores (August '12)

The kids started pre-school (September '12)

KJ turned 5 (9/19/12)

Christmas in Shelton & New Year's @ the cabin

I turned 32, no pictures for that one... ;) (1/11/13)

Sawyer turned 2 (3/12/13)

Chad turned 31 and we took a trip to Seattle (April '13)

That sums up the main happenings over the past year. Now we are gearing up for the end of pre-school which brings a summer full of more babies (yay!), weddings and birthdays. Maybe I'll get better at keeping this up to date, too.... maybe!

2 comments: