Sunday, December 21, 2014

House Pics: All Moved In

After we've been moved in for almost five months, I finally decided to take all moved in photos last week. Christmas decorations & all! I had been cleaning so I figured I might as well take advantage.  Ignore the mess, or don't, it's all part of living and things just don't stay clean very long around here. :)

The entry way:




A look around the kitchen:




The great room:


 
(One of the many uses of the bench, should be getting the cushion done soon.)

Kiddos' bedrooms:




 

 
 
The office & hallway
 
 



That's all I have for now. By doing this, I realized I would not make a real estate photographer. ha!

Oh, and since I probably won't get around to posting again before Christmas, I leave you with this.





1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your Christmas decorations make it all look so homey and cozy!

    ReplyDelete