Monday, February 16, 2009

Disney Live & Ultrasound Results

Saturday we spent the day in Tri-Cities and took KJ to Playhouse Disney Live! IT was a fun experience and KJ got to see some of his favorite disney characters on stage. He really seems to love Tigger, Pooh and Handy Manny and all three were there so that was great! I think he was still a little too young for it, but he still enjoyed parts. The first half he started to get pretty antsy and the second half he was starting to get really tired. I am glad we took him, the moments he did get excited were so worth it and now we know it is something he will really enjoy later on! Im a dummy and forgot our digital camera so we ended up buying a cheap disposable, so once I get those pictures developed I will scan them in and post some up here (if they are good enough, :)..)

Exciting news today! Found out we are expecting a baby GIRL! We are very excited and it looks like everything is going great and she seems perfectly healthy. She sure is an active little thing, I had no idea she moved so much but the ultrasound tech had a hard time getting some measurements because she was such a wiggle worm! She did eventually settle down some and the tech was able to get everything she needed, just took a little while. We decided to name her Lainee Makay and we can't wait to meet her!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting. You have one of each. I'm so happy for you. I know I say this everytime I come home, but this time I really mean it. I will be home the last weekend of April and I really want to see you and you little man. Let's make plans and stick to it this time. Hope that you're feeling well. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete