Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brief Update

Here are some things that have been going on lately...

--Lainee had her 2 month check up (@ 7 weeks) She weighed 10 lbs. and measured 22 3/4 inches, she's growing like a weed! We also found out that what we thought was baby acne was actually eczema. :( Luckily, we are keeping it under control now with eucerin and hydrocortizone cream when we need it. Hopefully she will outgrow it!

--KJ got an Elmo potty book yesterday and since he has already gone potty TWICE in the potty after letting us know he needed to go. What a good boy, he is growing up so fast!

--Chad put our patio in this past weekend. It looks great and he is waiting for the rock to settle some before making it permanent. *Pics to come!

--Lainee is currently fighting a cold or allergies, I'm not sure which. She has a very snotty nose and it makes it hard for her to sleep on her back. Poor girl, at least she waited 8 weeks before getting sick, unlike her big brother who got one when he was only 3 weeks old! KJ was a little stuffy on Sunday but was fine the day after, so maybe she is just fighting off what he had? I'm not sure, I just know I don't like when either of my kiddos are under the weather.

--KJ is going to be 2 in a little over two weeks!!! Where does the time go???

--We got our pictures back from JC Penny's, I will post some so you can get a better look at them.

--I think those are the main things for now, if I think of anything else I will add it on here. Hope this finds you all well!


No comments:

Post a Comment