Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas will soon be here!

Things have been well here at the Greenfield home. I'm praying we stay healthy for our trip to Shelton next week and am excited for Christmas to be here! I'm just about ready for Christmas. Shopping is practically done (except for a few stocking stuffers) and I'm definitely packing away the sweets which is proof of the holiday season, right?

Yesterday my mom and I made a load of candy to eat and give out. We made: peanut butter cups, chocolate covered cherries, gumdrops, hazelnut truffles, almond roca and bon bons. YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM! KJ was a great taste tester and I think Lainee was wishing she could be one.

The kids are just growing up so fast. They continues to amaze and entertain us. I learned I now have to watch what I say seeing as how KJ told Chad what him and Lainee got him for Christmas. He's also becoming quite the little dancer and singer. He really loves to play tunes on his piano and have dance parties around the house (and we like it, too!). Lainee is learning how to sit by herself and she is already trying to do the scooting motion, especially if there is something she wants to get. Chad and I are wondering if we create scooters rather than crawlers? We will see which direction little bug goes in.

I hope this holiday season is good to you and the next year brings you all health and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment