Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Things to be Thankful For

I know this post should have come before Thanksgiving, but things got a little hectic with illnesses and everything going on around the house. So, here is my list of what I'm thankful for this year... it's not everything, of course, but a pretty good start!

1) My family!
*I can't even begin to tell you how blessed I am to have such a wonderful, loving husband and two beautiful, healthy children!



*My parents, who if I can be half the parents they have been to me, I am set!
*My beautiful sisters who are my best friends and their husbands who make them happy!
*My mother in law, such a strong and wonderful woman who made me feel part of the family from the start!
*The rest of mine and Chad's extended family-- so many great people I have the priviledge to be related too!

2) The fact that I'm going to be an aunt!!!
*I've been hoping for a little neice or nephew for a long time and Ashley and Elijah broke the news that they are expecting over Thanksgiving. Awesome!!!

3) A new bed and a roof over my head!
*We've been wanting a new bed for so long and it was delivered last week. It is big, comfy and great! It's so nice to have a nice and comfortable bed. We are also so lucky to be financially stable to afford the things we need (& want) and that we are able to raise our children comfortably!
The new bed!


4) Time I get to spend with those I love.
*Whenever family is over or we get to visit family, it makes me cherish every moment I have with them. Because we live all over, it's so nice to have those times where we are all able to spend time together.


Last, but definitley not least...


5) My Salvation!
"For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures..." 1 Corinthians 15: 3,4

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eterlasting life. John 3:16

*God has blessed me in so many ways, most imporantly he sent his son to die for my sins so that I may have eternal life!


No comments:

Post a Comment