Monday, January 25, 2010

A Bite for Sis

My little love bugs!

So, Lainee is getting to the age where we sometimes give her little bites of "big people" food. She sometimes gets a nibble of bread or some type of cereal or a cracker. Well, KJ is usually around when I break/bite off a tiny peice for Lainee and he wanted to share the other day. KJ was snacking on some dry corn pops out in the living room and I was just holding Lainee on my lap, the next thing I knew, there between two tiny fingers was an itty bitty peice of corn pop that KJ had broken off for his little sister.

"For Lainee?" He asked.

Can he get any cuter (or sweeter?) What a good big brother! I don't think I could have been more proud than I was in that moment and it makes me smile knowing that we are raising a boy (despite his occasional bouts of orneriness) that is so darn thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment