Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lainee is 2!

Wow! Our Lainee bug is 2 and I can't even believe it. I think her birthday being so close to the 4th of July was meant to be because she is a FIRECRACKER! :) She is so many things and only on her terms, she is feisty, sweet, ornery, silly, funny, beautiful, happy, loveable, etc... the list could go on and on.

Right now, Lainee is learning to say more words. Developmentally, she is a little behind what KJ was at this point. She's has been a quicker developer physically while he was quicker cognitively. Physically, she's our little monkey. :) Like I said, she is learning to say a lot more words and we're trying to teach her to count and some ABC's. I'm really hoping to start doing pre-school again. She really enjoys jumping on the trampoline, playing with her big brother and loving on her little sister. She loves her sibs and they love her, too! Potty training is slowly in the works, not pushing it too hard just yet. And, one of my favorite things right now... Lately, while changing her and getting her dressed, she wraps her arms around my neck and says "Yuv you." Yeah, my heart melts every time. ;)

She is such a joy and I can't believe I've been blessed with such a special girl. Love her to pieces.






Here are some pictures from her birthday parties:
















No comments:

Post a Comment