Monday, January 12, 2009

JC Pennys and the big 2-8!

Well, after looking at portraits of my friend Claire's little boy a couple months back I thought JC Penny's would be a good direction to go in for KJ's next session. So, Saturday, we took him over to Tri-Cities and got his pictures done. Overall, it was a pretty good experience, the photographer was friendly and KJ liked her and we got some very CUTE, CUTE pictures! The downside, their computers had gone down that morning so our appointment was pushed back, but it all worked out at the end of the day! The photos should be online soon and once I get them back I will try to get some posted up on here, like I said... there were some cute ones!

I also turned 28 this weekend, crazy! I can't believe how fast time is flying by, not only did I turn 28 but my 10 year high school reunion is this summer as well, WHAT? Where did the time go, sometimes it feels like I was just in high school last week, not 10 years ago. So, KJ's pictures were part of my birthday present, I'm a picture nut and love to get them so I very excited to get pictures for my birthday. I also got some other great gifts from Chad and my parents and we got to go out to dinner while in Tri-Cities on Saturday. My mom also took me to Bride Wars last night, which was a cute little movie!

Besides that, the same old thing is happening around here. KJ continues to amaze me every day with a new word, dance, facial expression, etc... that kid definitely keeps me entertained. I'll be keeping you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment