Friday, January 30, 2009

A couple weeks and counting!

Well, it's almost that time! My ultrasound has been scheduled for Feb. 16th and I'm super, super excited! I can't wait to see the baby, make sure he/her is healthy and find out if my hunch on the gender is correct! I had a doctor appointment yesterday and everything seems to be going fine, other than some occasional headaches and a MAJOR pulled muscle in my back, ouch!

So far, it seems as February is going to be a pretty busy month, as far as weekends go! We have a
1) Superbowl this Sunday: We will head to church and then probabbly come home to divulge in goodies and lots of football and good commercials.
2) Trip to Spokane: Chad bought me some gift certs. to the Davenport for Christmas, so him and I are going on our first trip (without KJ). It's just a one nighter but I'm excited, it should be relaxing and fun; however, I think I may go through KJ withdrawls!!
3) V-Day/Playhouse Disney Live: For Valentine's Day, Chad, my parents and I are taking KJ to the show in Tri-Cities. I'm excited, I just hope it is good enough to keep KJ's attention!
4) Baby shower/ Bible Conference: The following weekend we have a Bible Conference at church which should be full of good fellowship, speakers, sermons and fun! Also a friend's baby shower is that week so I get to go buy some little girl stuff. :)

So, weekends should be full and it will help another month of pregnancy go by semi-quick, yahoo!

As for the KJ man, he continues to learn more words and continues to find ways to get into things! He now knows how to open the dishwasher and soon will get the hang of opening the oven (yikes!) Ornery little guy. Lots of fun though!

Oh, as you can see, I've changed my layout to fit the theme of Valentine's Day, I mostly did it to post the Valentine's card I made that KJ will send out to family. :)

Hope this finds you all happy and healthy, those few of you who might read it. :) I will be keeping you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your back is bothering you! I hope it doesn't get any worse as you get further along! A night at the Davenport sounds so fun! KJ will be fine. I just left Nathan for 3 nights, and he did fine with just Daddy and Grandma.
    Oh, they have oven latches you can get. They work great!! I'm always so scared Nathan is going to burn himself.
    Hope you're enjoying the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete