Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pretty slow around here lately

Not too much has been going on with us recently. Chad headed back to work full time after a nice vacation and I think I'm finally starting to beat this cold I've had for a week. KJ, I swear is growing a tiny bit everyday, soon that kid is going to be reaching EVERYTHING! Last night I had a minor scare at the thought of him being able to reach the stove top soon... what childproofing can you do for that? Anyone?!?

Our New Years was good! All of my sisters came home with their husbands, all but Keesha's. We got to hang out quite a bit and it was good spending time with them. It doesn't happen too often anymore these days, so it's really nice when it does.

Other than that we are just taking it easy, I was a little sad this morning to see that a lot of the snow had been washed/blown away by the rain or wind, oh well, I'm sure there will be more. Also, I'm starting to get really antsy to start to feel this baby move and to find out whether it is a boy or girl, speaking of that... if you havn't yet, you should make a guess on our online baby pool, I love to see what people think we are having and when, etc...

http://www.expectnet.com/games/Baby_Greenfield_2

Anyways, I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment