Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting In Shape

So, I talked before about how I've started working out and "dieting" so that I can try to get back in shape, preferably the shape I was in when I met Chad! I think I have about 15-20 pounds to go and I do think the working out is paying off. I'm fitting into my smaller clothes and that makes me a happy camper! My struggle is with the dieting part of this journey. I LOVE food and I LOVE to eat whatever I want, whenever I want. I'm doing the WW point system and it's not too bad, there are just some days I wish I was that person who could eat whatever they want and not have to worry about if their pants will fit them the next morning (although, this doesn't really pertain to me seeing as how I'm in sweats whenever I'm home (which is most of the time)). It does feel good when you start seeing results though and that is the motivation I need to keep going...

Anyways, the reason I decided to blog about this is because I was blog browsing last night and found a bunch of great blogs by girls who are also on their own personal weight loss journey. They are great about journaling what they eat/their excercise routines/their attitudes towards weight loss/etc... For a minute, I thought about creating my own weight loss blog and then decided I don't have the time (OK, maybe I have the time), but not really the energy to keep up with a blog about my excercising/eating struggles. I do admire those who are so good about journaling their stories though. I'm also not ballsy enough to post pictures of my tub-a-lub like many of those girls are. Heck, I crop the crap out of pictures if there is anything that is a little unbecoming. Maybe once I'm at the weight I want to be I'll have no problem posting some before and after pictures... but for now, I'm still a little bit self concious.

So, here is Happy Valentine's Day wishes to you all! Be safe & have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment