Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunshine, Pictures & Crawling

Is spring here? It sure feels like it. We have been trying to enjoy the sunshine and get out and play when we can. I'm getting so excited for the spring and summer and I can't wait to watch the kids play outside together. Lainee is all over the place!! She is really getting good at crawling and she is also crazy good at pulling herself up on almost anything and shes learning how to cruise some, too. Her two bottom teeth are also coming in. KJ likes to tell me when his sis is crawling and he has become quite the conversationalist! Both kiddos are growing so fast, I just don't know where the time is going.

This past Saturday we went and got some pictures taken in Wenatchee. I was fortunate to find a really great photographer that was within our budget. I've already seen two of the pictures she has taken and they are wonderful! I can't wait until I get to see them all. Check out her website:


We had fun, the kids were stubborn at times but it was a good time. I can't wait to get the new pictures up on our walls!!! (She has already posted a couple pictures on her site. If you scroll through the pictures at the top of her page, you will find one of KJ and one of Lainee.)

So, we are thinking about painting some walls in our house. We have already bought 4 samples and we are going to get some more-- just trying to find the right colors for the right rooms. Our first project will be the kitchen and dining/family area. I'm excited to get some colors on the wall and I'm really excited to see what the kitchen will look like with the flowery wallpaper gone.

Alright, here are some pictures of the kiddos. They are just so cute! :)
KJ having fun at the park:
The kids all ready for church on Valentine's Day:
Am I cute or what?

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!!! I can't believe how OLD we are getting ;)

    ReplyDelete