Monday, May 24, 2010

10, No make that 11 Day Challenge About Life

Ok, so I realized I'm much better at blogging when I already have a topic in place. So here is my next 10 Day Challenge and it's about... LIFE! I just made it 11 days because I thought of another topic. So here is the 11 Day Challenge about LIFE!

Day 1: Describe your current lifestyle in some detail.
Day 2: Describe your dream job, are you doing it now?
Day 3: Describe your dream house, are you living in it?
Day 4: Tips for successful budgeting
Day 5: Best day of your life
Day 6: Did you go to college? Where?
Day 7: Are you in a successful relationship?
Day 8: What has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
Day 9: If someone told you 10 years ago that this is where you would be today, would you have believed them?
Day 10: What is the most important thing in your life right now?
Day 11: If you had ONE day to do ANYTHING you wanted, what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment