Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 3: Describe your dream house, are you living in it?

I am NOT currently living in my dream house. My dream house would have the following things:

  • A wrap-around porch
  • At least 4 bedrooms
  • A photography studio
  • A craft room for artsy fartsy stuff
  • LOTS AND LOTS of storage space
  • A theater
  • Chad's own space for whatever he would like in it
  • A playroom for the kiddos where ALL of the toys would stay (yeah right!)
  • A library
  • Open floorplan with plenty of light throughout the house
  • It would sit in the middle of a really big, fun yard
  • and LOTS AND LOTS of LOVE (insert collective "aaawwwww" here"

That is quite a wish list I know but I am describing my dream house. I'm sure there are other things I would add to that but I can't think of them right now. Chad and I have found a house plan that we both really like and are hoping to build a house in the next 5 years or so. It doesn't have everything I mentioned above but it's still pretty great and it will still be a "dream" house for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment