Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ready for summer!

Lainee and I are currently fighting colds and it makes me want summer even more. Why? Well, it seems like colds decrease dramatically and I don't remember ever getting sick during the summer (let's hope I just didn't jinx myself). I'm also ready for summer so we can bring out the kiddie pools and let the kids play in the water. And then there are BBQs, relaxing evenings outside enjoying peace and quiet, smell of suntan lotion, popsicles & ice cream, etc... I could go on and on. The weather has been so crazy around here and it's time for it to just figure it out and get consistent!

We did have some nice days last weekend and the kids had fun playing with KJ's new sprinkler ball and we had a pretty sweet squirtgun fight.










So, I've really started getting into photography. I'm constantly checking out a new photography group I joined, always looking for volunteers who will allow me to take their pictures and continuing to practice to improve upon my skills. I really love doing it and I want to be good enough so that I can photograph others and potentially have my own small business doing so. Jessica Greenfield Photography-I already have my name and logo! Just have to continue to portfolio build and hopefully make something of this hobby of mine.

1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big. And you pictures are beautiful! As far as the bows go I can make them all in what ever color you want. Just let me know. If you want stripes, pok-a-dots, flowers, whatever I will find it. Let me know and I'll bring them up to you the first weekend in June. I'll be up for graduation!!

    ReplyDelete