Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 1: Describe your current lifestyle in some detail.

I have a FABULOUS life!

  • A wonderful husband!
  • 2 healthy, adorable, loving, entertaining, precious children!
  • A fantastic FAMILY!!
  • A faith in my Lord and Savior that can get me through anything!

Because of those four things above, I am SO, COMPLETELY BLESSED! I have so much to be thankful for and my life basically revolves around those four things I mentioned. So... to describe my lifestyle...

I am married to Chad who is an amazing hubby, father and friend. Together we have two of the best darn kids anyone kid over ask for and we spend our time teaching them, loving them, sometimes scolding them and well, parenting them. My lifestyle? I'm a MOM, that is what I do. I take care of my babies, I cook for them, I (sometimes) clean for them. ;) I try to be the best mom I can be for THEM. I know that there are many times when I spend way too much time playing around on this computer when I should be interacting with them more but I also know that free play is good for them too. I know that I make mistakes but I hope they are in no way detrimental to their growing up. (I'm pretty darn sure they are not.) I love them (and their daddy and the rest of my family) with all of my heart and I hope to be the best person I can be for each and everyone of them.

Ok... so I'm not sure if that is really going into detail about my "lifestyle" but that's my life (in a very, very small nutshell).

2 comments:

  1. Another one of your posts I want to copy and paste! How funny!I'll have to start the challenge tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks!! Yay!!! I'm glad your joining in, looking forward to reading your answers! Getting excited to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete