Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 10-- Any mommy related topic of your choice! -- KIDISMS!!!

Ok, so I know I should have had this done a few days ago but at least I'm finishing. :) My topic of choice is KIDISMS-- funny things our kids do!


KJ:


-While driving into Moses one day KJ said "Whoa, look at all those sticks!" in reference to a bare Orchard.

- Last week during bathtime KJ started playing with his *ahem* nipples and the conversation went a little something like this:

KJ: Look at these things."
Me: Mmhmm
KJ: They're like yours.
Me: (starting to chuckle) Everyone has those.
KJ: (With one of the cutest "I'm thinking" expressions on his face) Even Cole (Aunt Nicole)?
Me: Yep, even Cole.
KJ: And Dan?
Me: (still laughing): Even Dan.
KJ: And neighbor dog?
Me: (really laughing): Even neighbor dog.
KJ: And Brody (My parents' dog).
Me:Even Brody, everyone has them.
KJ: Yeah, all guys have those.

-KJ sang "Boom, boom, boom... chocolate milk style!"

-KJ told me one day: "Mom, I'm your best friend."

**JUST ADDED
-The kids are going through my drawer of old bottles/pump peices... well, KJ just ran over to me with the pump flanges over his chest. Hmm.

Lainee

Well, since Lain doesn't talk yet, I don't have a lot of funny things that she says but there are some pretty cute things that she's starting to do.

-Look above, for one... the dishwasher is like an amusement park for my kids. KJ loved it too!

-She is starting to wave (ALOT). The other night we had to go into the dreaded Wal*Mart to do some shopping and she just sat in the cart and waved at people. Really, REALLY adorable.

-She loves to show you things. It usually doesn't matter what she is holding in her hands but she will hold it up and make sure you look at what she has.

-She is starting to get really excited when Daddy gets home or Nana comes over. When Chad walks in she gets a big grin and starts waving her arms around and talking to him.



--There are a lot more I could add if I could think of them right now, I should devote a blog to just the things the kids say/do.

*Chad turned 28 on Monday, I will have an Ode to Chad birthday post up in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment