Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mom Challenge Day 1 --How many kids do you have? Describe them in some detail.

If you know me at all then you most likely know that I have two kids, KJ and Lainee.


KJ
KJ is 2.5 going on 10. I love to watch him play and love having conversations with him. He is so smart and it's obvious within a few minutes of being around him. He has always been a good talker and he seems to surprise us daily with some of the things he says or information that he knows or remembers. Let's just say he would be great for "Kids Say The Darnest Things". His imagination is developing more everyday and he is starting to make up different games or ways to play. He is adorable, funny, loving and (usually) kind. He is a great big brother and a wonderful son and I feel so blessed to call him my little boy!



Lainee
Lainee is 9 months old and our little go-getter. I just know that she is going to accomplish anything she puts her mind to. She is already taking many steps at a time and I'm sure she will be walking all over within a week or two. I think the fact that she is so close to walking already explains a lot about her. She works so hard to figure things out, taking steps for example or standing up in the middle of the room. She tries and tries until she gets it and she doesn't get frustrated easily. It's so neat watching her trying to figure something out, we can just see her little mind working. Her personality is starting to show more and she is (usually) such a happy little girl. She is beautiful, charming and my little cuddler and again I'm so blessed to call her my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment