Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For Moms -- 10 Day Challenge

So, I previously posted about possibly starting up some of my own challenges... here is the first! It is a 10 Day Challenge for moms or! Older moms, younger moms, step-moms, moms to be, wannabe moms... whatever!

If you decide to participate, PLEASE let me know! I would love to read your responses to the topics.


Day 1 --How many kids do you have? Describe them in some detail.

Day 2 --Favorite baby name: boy/girl

Day 3 --How many kids do you hope to have/why?

Day 4 -- What is/are your child's/childrens' favorite activity(ies)?

Day 5 --What is your favorite activity to do with your child?

Day 6 --What is your best advice to give to other moms?

Day 7 -- Did you plan out your pregnancy (ies) so that you would have a baby a certain time of year?

Day 8 -- If you could choose what your child/children would do with his/her life, what would you choose?

Day 9 -- What do you fear most as parent?

Day 10-- Any mommy related topic of your choice!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'll be participating. Are we starting tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure!! I'm starting today, thanks for joining in with me!! :)

    ReplyDelete