Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mom Challenge Day 2 --Favorite baby name: boy/girl

I really, really enjoy coming up with baby names. If it was a career I'd be set! So, Chad and I have recently been debating whether or not we will have another baby. We are still undecided... well, I'm leaning more towards having another and Chad is kind of set on two so we will see what happens; however, if we do have another, here are some names we've already thought of.

Boy:
- Olie Jacob (Prounounced "Oh-Lee" This would have most likely been Lainee's name had she been a boy.)
or
-Colt Jacob (Middle name will most likely be Jacob no matter what, it is Chad's middle name.)
or
-Case Jacob


Girl:

-Sawyer Dawn (love this, I had forgot about it and Chad reminded me of the name tonight asking if I liked it.)
or
-Mollie Dawn (My middle name)


We thought about naming the 3rd baby with an "m" name so that it would go in the order we have somewhat established, K-L-M... but we will see what happens, IF we even have another. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment