Sunday, April 25, 2010

NEW CAMERA, NEW CAMERA, NEW CAAAAAAAAAAAAAMERA!!!

**I know this should be an "Ode to Chad" post but I had to post about this.
I finally got it! My NEW camera. We went to Costco yesterday and Chad got me the Canon EOS Digital Rebel T1i w/ 2 lens kit. I am so excited and I'm hoping that I can possibly get good enough to take photos of others. I've already started reading articles and I've been practicing on the kids... the picture is just SO, SO, SO much better than on my point and shoot. Here are some of the photos I got this morning. I was experimenting with natural light in Lainee's room (as you can see, I still need A LOT of practice). :)



So... if you are looking for someone to take pictures (for free), I would love to practice!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those look so "professional" LOL! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! :) If you ever want me to practice on Nathan and Elizabeth just let me know!! :)haha!

    ReplyDelete