Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 12 -- Whatever Tickles Your Fancy -- The Attack of the 2 Year Old With the Marker!

So, the title pretty much says it all. It could have been MUCH worse. The sad thing is that they were both just playing at my feet when this happened. (I'll admit I was distracted working on this very blog or the picture for it.) At least it wasn't permanent!







Another thing that isn't really tickling my fancy but that is very much on my mind is my behind! Chad and I went on an adventure the other day in the woods behind his mom's house. We ended up getting a little lost and having to trek though deer (not people) made paths. It was great excercise seeing as how we started off with a nice long jog, not knowing we were going to be out there for almost two hours! The result is a very unhappy butt! I'm pretty sure it's my sciatic nerve, it reminds me of being pregnant with Lainee; however, it is much more painful this time. OW! OW! OW! I'm hoping it clears up in the next day or two so I can get back to working out. I just got Turbo Jam in the mail and I'm excited to get started on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment