Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 19 -- A Talent of Mine

Creating invitations, cards, announcements, etc... or at least I'd like to hope I'm talented in it! I really enjoy creating invitations for my kids' birthday or their birth announcements and I also really love doing it for others. So far, I've made many announcements for moms that were in an online birth club and I make occasional invitations or announcements for friends. So far, everything I've done has been for free but I'm really considering starting a business. Here are some samples of some things I've created:




1. All headers for this blog! Here is a header for another blog I created:


2. Last year's Valentine's Day Card:





3. Ashley's baby shower invitation (As you can see, some information has been removed):




4. Here is KJ's 1st birthday invitation:




5. Here is Lainee's birth announcement:



So, do you think I could have my own business?







2 comments:

  1. We loved Nathan's birthday card! We had to keep it since it was so cute with those pictures of him and KJ. I think you should seriously look into your business! You've got the talent! Start with a Facebook page and get fans to spread the word. Who knows what might happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire!! I had fun making Nathan's card. I really enjoy doing it. Right now I'm just looking around at commercial licenses I can obtain to use different clipart/scrapbook images. That is the main issue that has kept me from already starting one up. Using FB is a good idea! I'm trying to decide whether to also use ETSY or create a blog.

    ReplyDelete