Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 18 -- Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

So, I was thinking it might be fun to create my own 30 day challenge or maybe a series of 10 day challenges about certain aspects of one's life! This one is cool, but I feel like many of the topics were repetitive and it would be neat to come up with some topics that are kind of off the wall or more fun! Here are some ideas I have, please feel free to chip in, it would be neat if my 30 day challenge was something others used for their blog!

A 10 day challenge for moms:
  • How many kids do you have? Describe them in some detail.
  • Favorite baby name: boy/girl
  • How many kids do you hope to have/why?
  • What is your child's favorite activity?
  • What is your favorite activity to do with your child?
  • What is your best advice to give to other moms?
  • Did you plan out your pregnancy so that you would have a baby a certain time of year?


A 10 day challenge about life:

  • Your dream job
  • Describe your dream house
  • How do you save money
  • Tips for successful budgeting
  • Did you go to college? Where?
  • Are you in a job that you love? Is it what you thought you'd be doing?

A 10 day challenge about love:

  • Are you in a relationship?
  • How did you and your significat other meet?
  • Describe your dream wedding, if you are married, did you have your dream wedding?
  • Give your secret to relationship success.

A 10 day challenge about random topics:

  • When is the last time you went to the doctor/why?
  • Your favorite food
  • The craziest place you've ever done a somersault (off the wall, right?)
  • If you were invisible for the day, what would you do? where would you go?
  • If you could switch places with someone for the day, who would it be? why?

Yeah, I know many of these are questions we used to see in those surveys that were always floating around through e-mails or myspace bulletins, but I thought it would be fun to give the questions another go. What do you, my readers, think? Would you want to be inolved or maybe give some more ideas of questions?

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I will definitely do this when I'm done with these 30 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, cool!! If you have ideas for more topics, please let me know! We could come up with a pretty cool challenge I bet!

    ReplyDelete