Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 25 -- Your Day In Great Detail

Morning (5:20 --9:30)
Woke up around 5:20 with Lainee to feed her and watched some t.v. while doing so. Put Lainee back to bed around 6:00 and I then did my Turbo Jam cardio party workout. Had some down time, drinking water and playing online before showering and getting ready. After showering, both kids were awake so I went to open blinds and then got a call that KJ's play structure was about to be delivered (Woohoo!). Once that was delivered, we said bye to daddy and then I got the kids some breakfast. After breakfast, I ordered the food for Ash's baby shower and then got the kids ready for bath time.

Mid-Morning (9:30-12:00)
After bath my dad was waiting at the door with a bag of goodies, one of which was a big ziploc of fresh grapes and strawberries. Yum! So, I got Lainee dressed and KJ stayed in his diaper so that he could enjoy some yummy resh fruit. While we snacked on grapes and strawberries, I looked at a Taste of Home magazine and saw some yummy recipes I may have to try sometime. I then got KJ all cleaned up and dressed. I then decided it was time to fold some of the kids' clothes so I did that while the kids played until Lainee decided she needed to eat and nap, so we had some downtime while Lainee ate and then she slept for a little bit while KJ watched some cartoons. Once Lainee woke up, it was time to get some lunch going for KJ. On the menu for lunch today: dino chicken nuggets, fries, cucumbers and carrots. While lunch was in the oven, KJ & Lainee played while waiting for daddy. Once daddy was home, we ate, played and got ready to go to Nana's house for a little while.

Afternoon (12:00-5:00)
After lunch, Chad headed back to work and the kids and I headed down the road to Papa & Nana's house. While there, I copied off some photos for a baby shower project and the kids played in the toy room with nana. Once finished, we headed back home and got ready for naptime. KJ fell asleep pretty quickly, Lainee fussed for a while until she finally got comfortable enough to sleep, I took the opportunity (as I usually do) to rest with them and watch New Moon (again). Once naptime was over, I started up the BBQ for dinner.

Evening (5:00-Bedtime)
Chad arrived home while dinner was cooking, I was feeding Lainee some cereal and KJ was trying to fight me on getting a binky. We ate dinner, I changed Lainee's diaper, took out the garbage and then started working on the baby shower project. Kids played, finished one project for the night and now the kids are fussing so I'm going to have to finish this up.

1 comment:

  1. Yay NEW MOON! And that's cool KJ has a new play structure. Can't wait to see photos. We'll have to come play sometime!

    ReplyDelete