Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 30 -- Whatever Tickles Your Fancy: Before & After

So, I finally felt good enough to display a before and after picture of myself! I don't know if you remember, but I had previously mentioned wanting to do this but I wasn't ready to post pictures showing the "ahem" bulges until I felt like they had shrunk enough so that there would be a noticeable difference. I feel that there is a difference and I hope it is noticeable! So, here it is, a before and after of my workout journey. I'm happy so far with the after but I plan on having another after (or two) as I continue working out. The difference between these two pictures is about a 15-20 pound weight loss. I feel good that I've made progress and it just motivates me to keep going and hopefully lose another 15 pounds or so! Oh, the "before" was taken right around New years and the "after" was taken this past weekend. So this is a 3 month transformation.





While we are on the topic of change, here is another before and after picture for you. This past weekend Chad and I painted over the old 80's wallpaper. I forgot to take actual before pictures so I found one from KJ's first birthday that has a pretty descent view of the kitchen. What do you guys think? I think it is an improvement, looks a bit more modern. (BTW, it's BLUE! The picture makes it look a little bit purple... (yuck.))

No comments:

Post a Comment