Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 26 -- Your Week in Great Detail

UGH-- I'm not a fan of these "in great detail" topics. For one, I kind of suck at writing and two, I can hardley remember what happened two days ago, let alone a week ago! :P So, here is my attempt:

Monday: Um... Worked out, fed/dressed myself and the kids. Hung out with Mom when she came to visit. Hung out with Chad when he came for lunch. Naptime. Dinner. Went for a long walk with Chad, Mom & the kiddos.

Tuesday: Same morning routine, went to Norwest so that KJ could see a puppy, came back and visited with Mom for a while. Same afternoon routine. Hung out with Chad when he got home.

Wednesday: Blah, blah.. got my haircut. Ash and Eli came over for the day, Elijah went golfing so Ashley came to hang out with us. Had fun visiting with her and mom. Made rice krispie treats, had dinner, hung out.

Thursday: Woke up, worked out. Mom came over and we made her a birthday breakfast. (Yum!) We then spent the rest of the morning hanging out with her. After lunch, KJ didn't want to nap so we went to visit Daddy at work once Lainee was awake, then I took a drive with the kids so they would sleep then we went to Moses Lake for some fatty food. ha

Friday: We babysat my Uncle and his Fiance's puppy. Ashley and Keesha came into town. We had Chicos for dinner and had fun spending time with family!!

Saturday: More spending time with family, went out to eat for Mom's birthday and then had a movie night.

Sunday: Sent Keesha off, spent most of the morning and part of the afternoon with Ashley. We made nachos and brownies and ate with Ash, Nic and Dan. Relaxed most of the day.

Monday: Yeah, read the previous blog already had to go into detail on that one.

Tuesday: I'm posting now so I can't tell you what's going to happen today. Besides the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment