Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 27-This Month In Great Detail

This month? You've got to be kidding! This month has pretty much looked like this past week, other than my mom's birthday and alot of family coming in. I'll just summarize into some of the more interesting stuff that has happened this month.

Milestones: Lainee has began taking steps here and there. Yesterday she took four steps! Her personality is starting to show more and more too. She is so determined and she really works hard to learn new things. KJ is getting smarter and funnier day by day! I'm not even sure where he gets some of the things he says, but it makes me smile (usually) nonetheless. My current favorite: Everyday when Chad gets home I usually ask him how his day went, so now KJ asks him everyday too. "How'd your day go, daddy?" So cute!

Trips: A trip to Walla Walla to visit Ashley and see her new place. A trip to Shelton to visit family. A few trips to Moses here and there to get things we need.

Excercise/diet: I'm still working out daily and trying to eat...well... better. Some days I do alright other days I struggle. I think I've lost around 15 pounds or so. Our scale isn't the most accurate and I can't remember how much I went at the beginning of January. I just got some new excercise vidoes that I've been doing and they seem to give me a good workout. I'm excited for more daylight and I'm hoping to start getting a jog or walk in everyday, too.

Projects: Mom and I have been working on getting everything in order for Ashley's baby shower this weekend. This week will be busy finishing up preperations and Thursday and Friday will be spent getting all of the food prepared and any getting any last minute projects done.

Ok, so there is some high points of this month. That is as detailed as I'm getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment